Psychically Saw Through Father's Eyes

In the summer of 1986, just a few months after my father passed away, a strange and unforgettable incident happened. I was given my father's car. I didn't drive back then and parked it in front of my apartment so I could see it daily. I was a true "daddy's girl".
I was 27 years old and had a son that was six years old. My niece lived in Chicago and was out in the subs visiting us. My niece Chrissy and my son Dave wanted to go out to play. I told them they could, but I also told my niece she was responsible for my son. It was really my way of seeing that they would stick together.
I lived in the suburbs of Chicago where it was safe for the children to play outside. I share a bond so strong with my son that when something happens to him I feel it. I know bad things that he might have experienced and things that will come to him. I will share some of those in other posts.
Chrissy and  Dave were playing outside somewhere and I wanted a cup of coffee to relax before going to check on them. I lived in a garden apartment and my kitchen was open to the living room. Standing in my kitchen, one could see right outside my big living room window where my dad's car was parked.
I walked to the stove to put on a kettle of water and had this feeling someone was staring at me. I looked to my left and out my front room window was my dad sitting in the driver's side of the car! At that moment, my "spirit" left my body and flew into his body in the car. He turned his head to look straight forward up the road. I, inside his body, was not paying attention to where he was looking.  Instead I was excited I was inside his head or body. I kept focusing on the eye sockets, the bony white parts that his eyes were in. I remember  being so interested in being inside I couldn't focus on what he wanted me to see. I can still feel the excitement I had being inside him and checking out the skull part of him. It was the coolest thing I have ever experienced.
I know I saw a lot of blood, but I wasn't panicking and really couldn't focus on it being bad. I kept feeling, don’t panic... he is ok... stay calm... and I was. Then all of a sudden my spirit was pushed so fast back into my body in the kitchen.I all of a  sudden had the feeling of "focus Lyndajean". That "focus" kept coming to me. I finally did focus and looked straight out his eyes. I saw my son being helped home up the road full of blood! My poor niece was trying her darnedest to get him home. My son was leaning on my niece and she looked so tired and trying her best to get him to me.
Then I felt panic and ran outside to look up the road in that same direction -- and sure enough my son was coming up the road home with my niece helping him walk. My son had so much blood on him. I ran to my son and remembered, don't panic, be calm. I helped my son home with my niece saying over and over, "I'm sorry, Auntie Linda... I'm sorry auntie Linda...."
I right away calmed my niece and washed my son off. Apparently, he had been riding his bike and was jumping a gravel pit then landed on his face causing many scratches and blood. The blood looked like he was bleeding to death. He was fine and when everything was cleaned up and settled down I walked to my front room window and thanked my dad for the insight.
I personally think that had he not planted it in me "stay calm" I would have caused my own heart attack. Just maybe he wanted me to run and help Chrissy, too. I’m not sure why the insight. I can say with out a doubt I will never forget being inside him.
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment