Chapter 11: Mr.CreepyPasta

Pain. That's an understatement of how my body feels right now. Am I swimming through flames and hot sauce or something? I'm pretty sure that I am not conscious. My eyes were squeezed shut because of the pain. "Come on. Open your eyes!" I managed to spit through my teeth. It took most of my willpower to open my stubborn eyes. Finally, I managed to open them. I gasped. I'm...floating in a black void of nothingness. "Uh..Hello?" My voice echoed endlessly. "So, the Stitched One, huh?" asked a deep voice. I jumped(as much as a person could in nothingness) back and gasped. "He-hello?" My voice and whole body was shaking. What if it was, I don't know, Slenderman, who was talking to me?
         "No, silly girl, I am certainly not Slenderman." The voice could clearly read my mind. My eyebrows furrowed and annoyance slowly seeped into my veins. "Then could you enlighten me as to who you are?" I snapped, slightly agitated. "Feisty. I knew I chose a good one." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, which started to itch. I looked down and let out an exasperated sigh. I still had stitches covering my body. "Fucking lovely." I griped. I heard a deep, low chuckle. "Easy Stitchy. Don't get your stitches in a bind." I rolled my eyes once more. "Tell. Me." I snarled, through clenched teeth. He sighed.
         "I am Mr.Creepy-Pasta. I am the reason for your change and the reason that the other creepypastas, such as Jeffery, exist." He answered, non-chalauntly. My anger flared and my finger tips began to tingle. My eyes began to twitch and I felt liquid dripping from them. "So, you're the bastard that sent Jeff to me?! You little son of a fuck! I lost everything! Because of your stupid fucking website! Fuck you!" I roared. My stitches were bleeding along with my eyes. I didn't give a shit. This bastard took my life from me. I snatched my hair in my palms. I yelped as my hand was burned. "What?.." I bent my head forward and glanced at my hair. A gasp escaped from my mouth.
         On the black part of my hair, murky, black flames flicked outward. On the red side, brilliant, orangey-red flamed whipped around. "What the fuck?! My head is on fire!" I screamed and stumbled backwards. I fell onto my ass and huffed as I came into contact with the ground. "Carter, please. Calm down. If your anger becomes even stronger, you will ignite into a huge flame." Mr.CreepyPasta pleaded. I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breath. the warmth from my hair subsided and I felt the blood tears stop falling from my eyes. I breathed out and opened my eyes. I was no longer in a dark blankness. Now, I was standing in front of a huge, beautiful mansion. A gasped sprung from my lips. "Whoa." I breathed.
        "Lovely, isn't it?" I spun around and my red/green eyes met chocolaty brown ones. Standing in front of me, was one of the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen  in my life. I bit my lip and smiled smally. He stuck out his hand. "I am, Mr.CreepyPasta." He grinned, showing his perfect white smile. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I looked down. He was tall, maybe about 6'4. He had dark brown, almost black hair. He had a nice even skin tone. He was built. "I didn't know you were British. You sounded very American." I mentally slapped myself. Really, of all things to say?  He chuckled. 'Yeah, I use a fake accent a lot. I don't know, I find it more related able." He shrugged and began walking towards to house. I stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do. He turned and laughed. he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. A shock ran through my stitched body.  What the hell? I hope he didn't feel that. "Come along. I want you to meet my friends." I nodded and walked beside him towards the large building. We reached to door and stopped. He faced me. "Be warned. My friends are a bit...... creepy ." I gulped and turned to walk inside as he opened the door.

"So you're the new girl."


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment