Chapter 13: You WILL Care

 I turned to face the tall, skinny, faceless man. I half expected to shit myself because of how scary and ominous Slenderman is, but I felt....safe. I shook my head and held out a stitched hand. A boney slim hand slid into mind and gave it a brief shake. His face came close to mine. I gulped and held my breath. It was like he was observing me even though he didn't have eyes. "Are you hurt at all?" His deep voice sounded. I back away and shook my head. "Who was that?" Slenderman stood and "sighed." He paced a bit then faced me. "That was Ben. Ben is usually very sweet, but if you insult he ability to scare or do what he does as a creepypasta, he will become the most rotten person you will ever meet." I looked at the ground and shuffled my feet.
         "So, its true then?" Said a female voice. I whipped around to a girl standing in the door frame. She had pale skin and completely black eyes framed by thick eyelashes. Her lips were black and her raven, shoulder-length, curly hair framed her face nicely. "What is?" I asked, tilting my head. She walked over to me and stared hard at me. "You and Jeff? Apparently, he loved you." She smirked, mocking me. My jaw clenched and my fists tightened. "Yeah, it was true. Do you have a problem?" I asked, calmly. She laughed and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. "Well, I wouldn't want little miss hothead coming after me when I kill Jeff and send him to the depths of hell." She smiled and laughed. I felt the tips of my hair begin to ignite as I clenched my jaw.
         "Wow." I laughed and began to walk away. "Wow what?" I heard the confusion drip from her voice. "Oh nothing. It's just Ive never met anyone who holds a grudge for so long. Pathetic." I began to laugh. "Hey! He killed my family! That's a good reason!" She protested, following me. I raised an eyebrow and whipped around. "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself?" I mused. She stopped and rubbed her head. "Well, aren't you mad he killed your family?" I scoffed and shoved my hands in my pockets. "Not really." Now, that surprised the shit out of me. When did I become so morbid? I shook my head. I heard her sigh and ponder my answer. "Hey, could you tell me your name? It would help." I turned to face her. "Oh. Well, I'm Jane." She answered quickly. I nodded and began walking outside. "Hey wait! I'm not done with you." She yelled from behind me. I sighed and rubbed my neck. "Well, follow me then. It's too damn dark in that fucking house!'' I heard her laugh as she followed me to the garden. I sat on a bench and faced the pale killer.
        "So..?" I asked after she just stared at me. "Oh! Sorry. Uhm, so why did you attack Ben? He's really very sweet." I scoffed. "Oh yeah. I can tell by thhe way he fucking TACKLED me!" She flinched and slapped me. I froze and looked aat her. She had a serious, yet terrified look on her face. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I shouted, grabbing her collar. My hair was ablaze and my eyes were bleeding. She open her mouth to answer, but I stopped her. "You knoow what," I pushed her away. "Stay away from me and if I hear that you attacked Jeff, I will rip out your uterus and shove it down yoou skanky throat, ok?" I smiled before throowing her through a nearby window. The peole in that particular room had a panic attack. I snatched a lighter and ciggerate from my back pocket annd lit it up. I coughed, but continued to smoke.

"It's been to ngg my smokey, dangerous friend." I mused at the ciggerate.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment