Lost Love Leaves a Message

About 30 years ago, I found my true love. We never said the words out loud, but the love, so strong, was there between him and I. We had a misunderstanding between us and he thought I didn't love him because of the way I acted at the time. When I left, he had tears in his eyes and wouldn't say a word to me. I truly loved him all my life and cried and cried over the years and never found a new love.
After I went to a shaman, my man started visiting me... spiritually. I knew when he was there. He would always turn the radio on loud when he left in the morning. My radio was old and didn't go on by itself. On one occasion I lit some candles and turned down the lights and asked him out loud, "Do you still love me? If you do, turn on the radio in the morning. If you don't, just don't do anything."
I woke up the next morning to the sound of the radio blaring a song by the Rolling Stones. I knew then that he came back to visit me because he still loved me.
Odd things happened like that until one night, near Christmas, I had just finished sweeping the kitchen floor and was sitting on a chair at the table. Something caught my eye. I looked under the chair next to me and there was a pile of glitter about 8 inches across in a perfectly round shape. I didn't know what to make of it since I just swept the floor and I do not have any glitter in the house. I picked a piece up on the end of my finger and it was the shape of a gold heart in the glitter. I put it on the table and was so amazed and knew it was him.
My question is, do entities leave solid objects behind when they visit? Just then my cat came running around the corner and ran through the tiny glitter so as to send it flying all over the place. I scooped up what I could get of it, not much, but I still have the pieces. They are silver in color and all different shapes, not just squares as if man-made.
I lost the gold heart, which breaks my heart. But I can still bring up the memory of that moment in the kitchen. He hasn't come back since, to my knowledge. That happened in July to December, 2007 in Ottawa,Ontario, Canada.
I feel so much better knowing he came to visit me and he does indeed love me. I just don't know why he hasn't come back since then. 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment