Slap And Punch By Unknown

I am a regular reader on this site. We are here because we all love real ghost stories so, I am going to share an experience of mine. Most reader may know that sometime ghost or spirit attack if they think that we are interfering them or damaging their shelter.

It was 1999 and I am new to Mumbai. In Mumbai, Mumbra is 3 station away from Mumbai (from Mulund), I stay with 8-9 friends in Mumbra at a 6th floor old building, we were in the last floor. During few months I was attacked by malaria fever very badly, so all day I stay at the room alone.

And it makes me very weak as I am not able to get up from bed and no medicine is working. All other guys out for work at day time and return back at evening. All the days I was sleeping at the room. After 14-15 days at noon time someone punch me very hard on my back when I was sleeping, for a moment I am not able to turn back and see. It was like an electric flow in my entire body. I thought due to fever I feel this and forget. Again next day same time someone slap me very hard same as I was sleeping. This time I realized that there were someone invisible with me in this room, and I stopped to stay that room at day time. Believe me after few days my fever gone and I was ok.

I discussed the story with my few friends but none take it seriously and myself never try to investigate about the room. After that I stayed with that room for few months but nothing unusual happen to me or with others. I am not good in explaining, please comment if you like my real experience. I have lots of experience will write one by one. Thanks for reading this.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment