Contact Attempted with Hotel Ghost

In mid- to late-June, 2014, I was on a convention/film festival trip in Los Angeles, California. I was in my hotel room at the Universal Sheraton with my two friends and it was late at night. I started to drift off into that state of almost asleep, but still awake. I had my eyes closed and was just about to drift off to sleep, but my friends were still talking, so I decided to open my eyes and tell them to quiet down.
Here is the freaky part. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a woman walking around the hotel room. The woman was wearing one of those kinds of dresses you would see in the early 1900s and the giant hat a woman would wear. And the crazy part was she was made of light -- just a bright, white vibrancy came from her.
I was not afraid because I read that in astral projection the best state to do it was at that point between almost asleep and almost awake, so I believe I might have slightly astral projected. However, I was still frightened at the fact that there was someone else in the room. The woman saw that I was awake. I lifted my arm to see if I could grab hers. She tried holding mine, but our hands just passed through each other. I felt a slight coldness in my hand when it passed through, but it wasn't a freezing cold. After her hand passed through mine, she vanished.
I am convinced what I saw was someone from beyond because I had my eyes wide open after I saw her, and I didn't blink. And I feel that I could not have been dreaming because my roommates were still talking, and I saw them talk. It's hard to tell if I was just asleep or not, but I knew something strange happened at that hotel.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment