Years After

HELLO ,To all you guyz. The story that I am going to tell you is about my grandfather. Let me first tell you something about him. He was a very strict man he always wanted everything perfect he died in year 1995 due to cancer it was just before a year of my birth so never got a chance to meet him but the description above was given to me by my mom who thinks that I have a spark of him.

Let's come back to my story so, now after about 18 years after his death I can see him why I don't know. At night sometime around 2 or 3 am I get a jerk and being a light sleeper I wake up easily and there I see him walking in the passage of our house sometimes I don't see him I hear some whispers which says,"Tu khup Chan ahes." which means that I am very good. Sometimes I even see him in my dreams and also due to him I am most of the time remained of my homework or projects or any other work.

So then guys I just wanted to know why did he decided to show up himself after 18 years of his death. He just sometimes comes up and within a blink goes away. Sometimes doesn't go away even if I blink my eyes 2 to 3 times. I never tried to talk to him because I am too afraid to do so. I never went near him if he is in passage strolling I would be on my sofa won't get down until he doesn't go. Even also while going I can hear him saying bye and also waving his hand and he just goes away or to be precise vanishes in thin layer. What made him to show up after such a long time and I can see him maximum in the days when I am in some important year such as 10th hope so that I didn't bore you guys up
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment