Chapter 16: I Don't Need This, or You

"Liu?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed. He let out a shaky sigh and dropped his hands and faced me. "My brother." I bit my lip and looked at him, sorrow clouding my vision. "What happened to him?" I asked quietly. His gaze dropped to his converse and he fiddled his fingers. "He died. Someone stabbed him to death." I gasped. I hugged Jeff to me and stroked his head. "That bastard. I'll find him, and kill him." Jeff laughed and pulled away from me. He cupped my face him his pale hands. "Silly girl. I killed him."
        I gasped and backed up. Jeff sighed and covered his face. It was quiet and we stayed like this for awhile. "Why?" I quietly piped up. He peeked at me and faced me completely. His face was close to mine and I gulped. "Because," His breath splashed across my stitched face. "I'm insane." His smile widened and he laughed redundantly. I sighed and dropped my head against the marble wall. "I know how it feels to lose a sibling too."
         I felt Jeff straighten and look at me. "5 years ago, I was baby sitting my little sister. I can't even remember her name." Tears pricked my eyes as I took a shaky breath. "She was so beautiful. Always smiling. She made anyone feel better like that. Anyway, she begged me to bring her to the park. So, I did. I had a bad feeling about it. She kept say "Mr. TallMan!" as we were walking. It made me nervous. So we got to the park and I sat in a bench and read and let her run around."
      Jeff slid his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. "Shhh. Please don't tell the rest." I looked at him curiously. "Why not?" His face had a look of guilt splayed across it. I suddenly got an alarming feeling in the pit of my stomach. He looked me dead in the eye. My breath hitched. "Please don't hate me. I was the one who sent Alyah to Slenderman."
          I sat there, staring at him in shock. I pulled away and stood, my gaze locked on him. He gulped and slowly stood, his hands slightly out stretched. "You? You took my baby sister...away from me?" My voice raising. My eye began to twitch and I felt a growl growing in my throat. The tips of my hair ignited and my stitches began to bleed. Jeff's eyes widened more and he took a step back. "You son of a bitch!" I spat. He face dropped. "Baby please-" I cut him off. "Don't you DARE call me that, you piece of shit!" I snatched my knife from my boot and took a step closer towards him.
           He stepped back, eyes never leaving my face. "I TRUSTED YOU! I CARED ABOUT YOU!" I roared. I launched myself at him. I was crouched over him, blade pressed hard against his pale neck. He was frozen beneath me, fear and sadness evident in his gaze. I slowly dragged my blade across his neck, drawing blood. I put my lips close to his ear. "I loved you." I stabbed my knife into his side and smiled. He screamed in pain and stared at me, awe-struck.
         Suddenly, I saw the light escape his eyes. They turned a bright, fiery red. My loving, adorable Jeff, was gone in that moment. I was flung down the hallway like a rag doll. I huffed as my back slammed into the wall. The wall broke and crumbled on top of me. I coughed and pushed the rocks and rubble off me. A cloud of smoke clouded my vision. "Well, shit." I breathed as I stood, wobbly.
          I saw a figure sauntering towards me. I searched for my knife and snatched its handle in my stitched palm. Jeff's silhouette emerged from the wreak. His arrogant smirk disappeared when he saw me standing. "What!?" He yelled. I smirked. "Oh Jeffery, I'm a CP now. You cant hurt me so easily." I sing songed, taunting him. "Yes, but I did hurt your family." My smile instantly vanished and I snapped head towards him. "Ya know what, fucker? I'm really starting to hate that ugly, messy, smile of yours. Maybe you need some stitches." I started to giggle and move around erratically. "It's musty in here. Lets get some fresh air, hmm?"
          I laughed manically and tackled a surprised Jeff through a window. As I landed, I snagged his hair in my hand and slashed it off. He yelped and cut my stomach repeatedly. I gasped and dropped his burned locks. He snatched at his now short hair and snapped his gaze at me. He through his knife and it landed in my arm. I grit my teeth in pain. I was then tackled into the ground, the breath escaping my lungs. Jeff firmly planted his hands around my neck, denying me of oxygen. I gasped and sputtered and he leaned in closer. "Well, as they say, bitches get stitches." My eyebrows furrowed in anguish and I grabbed for my knife. "I'm sad that this ended the way it did. I did love Carter. She was lovely and so perfect." Tears brimmed my eyes from sadness and lack of air to my aching lungs. "In fact, you're the opposite of perfect. You ruined her." He whispered.
      I jammed my knife into his neck and his eyes widened. He dropped his grip and fell off of me. I sat up, gasping for air and stood over a bleeding Jeff. I cupped his chin in my hands and kissed him lightly.  "I'm doing this for Liu." I snatched my knife from his neck. He stared up at me, the fire gone. His eyes were so blue and so sad. I looked away and wiped my blade. I heard voices coming from the house and my gaze shot up. "Fuck."
           Blood tears were running down my face as I sprinted towards the woods. I kept running for hours, not knowing where I was going. A pain suddenly filled me and I collapsed onto a tree. I ripped the stomach of my shirt and groaned. Blood caked my middle and a dark red slash from Jeff's blade was evident. I sighed and leaned against the tree. My vision was blurring and I shoved my knife into my boot. "Fuck this." I blacked out.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment