Chapter 12: New People are....interesting.

 I coughed awkwardly and held my arm in my hand. There were 4 sets of eyes peering at me through the darkness. I squinted to try to see exactly who I was dealing with, but I could only see blackness.  "Yeah. That would be me. I'm Car-" I stopped. I wasn't Carter anymore. No part of me, except my brain, was that of Carter Lexis. "I'm The Stitched One. Or Stitchy, for short." I continued quietly. I heard grunts of acknowledgment. "You guys. Come out of the dark and show yourself." Mr.Creepypasta griped. I guess he's not the patient type. Murmurs sounded through the room. Finally, after what seemed like hours of awkward silence, I saw someone begin emerge from the blankness.
        The figure was tall and slim. He was dressed in a green, leafy suit thing. His blonde hair was peaking out of a green pointy cap. His gaze was angled at the ground, so I couldn't see his features. I saw something red at the bottom of his jaw. I stepped closer and my eyebrows furrowed. I reached up (He was taller then me) and cupped his chin. I tugged his gaze to meet mine. "Whoa." His eyes were dark red, with blood pooling out. I stepped back and observed him as a whole. I faced Creepypasta, an amused expression playing on my stitched face. "Link? A zombie Link? Really?" A giggle escaped my lips. Then another. And another. Soon, I was clutching my stomach and laughing like a mad man. "Hey. Don't underestimate me, Frankenstein." A deep voice echoed through the room.  I stopped laughing and tiled my head, crazy smile still plastered to my lips. "Oh, what are you going to do? Hmmm?" I cackled.
        Suddenly, I was slammed against the wall. The wind was blown from my lungs. "Link" had me pinned against the wall. His breath spread across my face. A smile played on his pale lips. "Oh Carter." My eyes widened. How THE HELL did this psycho know my actual name?! "There's so much I could do to you." His hand was clenched around my neck, denying me oxygen. I was snatching at his wrist, trying to pry him off. My eyes were squeezed shut. I felt his hand release my neck and I gasped.
        "Carter." I froze. That voice. "Carter, look at me." Tears formed in my eyes. I shot them open and nearly died. Jeff was standing in front of me. "Jeff." I coughed out. Tears leaked down my face as I held my throat. He brushed hair out of my eyes and smiled. He pushed me away and laughed. "You're worthless. I never loved you. Why would I?" I shook my head and brought my knees to my chin. I rocked back in forth until I heard "Link" laugh. I looked up  to see him peering down at me, a sickening smirk plastered to his face.
        Realization and rage hit my like a ton of bricks. Every inch of sanity left me. I stood, my whole body shaking from anger. I felt my smile return and a little tugging feeling in me. I giggled a bit. "You? You tricked me? HAHA! You're not as smart as you think you are." I said, sing-song like. His smile fell and was replaced with fear. I felt blood trickling down my cheeks and my hair begin to ignite. I snatched my blade from my boot. I gently glided my slender finger along the sharp edge. "I think you would look very nice with stitched in your pretty little cheeks." I tackled him and slashed his cheek open. He screamed in agony and I laughed. I grabbed the needle from my pocket and threaded it. "Link" shoved me off and ran. I growled and ran towards him.
        I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. I yelled and grinded my teeth in anger. "Let me cut him to pieces! I want to send that little fucker to the depths of hell! Let! Me! Go!" I thrashed, kicked, sliced, punched, everything. But they just held onto me. I let my body slump in exhaustion. Tears caked my face and I was shaking. I felt hair go out and I calmed down, my sanity returning. I stood and wiped my face. "Thank you, whoever held me back. I-I wasn't thinking." I sighed. "You need to tame your anger, child." A deep voice answered me. I ran a hand through my hair. I already had a feeling of who that was.

"Yes. You're right this time. THAT is Slenderman."


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment