Chapter 9: I Need You

 3 weeks. It's been 3 agonizing weeks since Jeff left. All because I was afraid he would throw a fit.  Jeezus Carter. Even psychotic killers don't want to be around you.  I sighed and flick
ed my hair away from my face. I haven't eaten much, or taken care of myself. What's the point? People
at my school think I'm dead, so I can't go back. My parents and little sister are gone. And so is he...  God, I miss him so much. I'm sure his life is a fricking cake walk without me in it.  You remember the cut in my cheek? Yeah, well it healed and now it's just a freaky cut. When I went to the store to get food, people kept staring and whispering at me. I don't really care about anything anymore. I can't feel emotion anymore either. That's why I killed someone.
        I was walking home from the store, and it was really late. The cool December air blew my hair lightly around me. My food was in a bag that was hanging from my hand. I heard shouting and loud music up ahead. It was a strip club. "Lovely." I grumbled. Drunk whores. I pulled my jacket tighter around me and continued walking. As I passed the club, some drunken idiot whistled at me. "Ugh. Pig." I flipped him off and kept walking. I heard him walking behind me, but I didn't care. His pace picked up and I smirked.  So this Idiot thinks he can rape me? Haha. We shall see.  He slammed me against the brick wall and shoved his hand up my shirt. "Hey now. Flipping me off wasn't very nice. Maybe I should teach you a lesson." He grind his hips on mine and grunted. I tried to push him of but he was too strong. He growled and ripped my shirt and jacket off, leaving me in just a bra. He grabbed my wrists and slammed them to the sides of my head. I cried out in pain and glared at him. "No, maybe I should teach you a lesson." I kneed him in the balls and he doubled over. I snatched up my jacket and zipped it on. I pulled out my switch from my pocket and grabbed his chin to face me. "Maybe you need to smile more." I laughed wickedly and slashed his cheek. he whimpered and tried to push me off. I laughed again, my adrenaline pumping. "Aw,are you scared you fucking rapist? Good. Now do me a favor." I snarled and pulled his face close to mine. "Go. To. Sleep." I laughed manically and slashed his throat. I stabbed him repeatedly and licked his blood clean off my fingers.
         So what? I'm going insane. I like it. It's not like I have anything else to do with my time. It's not just my mental state that's changing either. I'm  physically  changing. It's weird, but like most weird things lately, I'm enjoying it. My hair is getting darker, but more so on one half. The other side is Turing like, red. My right lip piercing popped out and closed and my legs are getting longer. I keep feeling these strange tugging feelings in line patterns all over my body.

"What's happening to me?"

  
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment