Chapter 3: Terrifying Yet Seductive Fate

 Everything was tearing my life apart. I haven't gone to school in about a month. My mom and dad haven't been home and I'm convinced Jeff went after them so he could torture me uninterrupted. With all the spare time I had, I researched more about Jeff. Every single detail scared the living shit out of me. I began recording all of the events on my laptop. I haven't had any more face to face contact with him since that night. Although, I still saw him around my house. I remember the first time he scared me.
     
         I was downstairs getting myself some food. I was dancing in my kitchen to "Lucky." I was having a great time, even if I was alone and it was 2 am. I had gotten myself 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, 2 boxes of poptarts, and one toaster struddle. I gathered everything on to a tray and was heading upstairs when I saw a flash of white. My blood ran cold as I knew who it was. I continued up the stairs and to my room. I turned down the hall and nearly dropped my tray at what I saw. Jeff was standing there with his usually smile and wide eyes. He didn't move, didn't speak, hell it didn't look like he was breathing. My breath hitched as I raced into my room and slammed the door behind me. I locked my door and sat on my bed and cried.  Damn, I cry a lot.

        That happened about a month ago. Now, I see him everywhere. It doesn't bother me as much. I shook out my ponytail and put down the book I had been reading. I skipped into the kitchen and made popcorn.  I skipped to the living room and halted. There on the couch was Jeff. I sat down opposite side of the couch. Jeff turned and began staring at me. I simply glanced at him and offered him some popcorn. A look of confusing spread across his face. he stood and walked in front of me. I looked up to meet his gaze. "Dude, you're blocking the tv. I can't see." I said, annoyed. His jaw clenched and he grabbed a fist full of my shirt. He held the blade to my neck and sneered.
        "Aw little Carter is trying to be brave? Cute." I kept my eyes locked on his. He screamed in frustrationand dropped my shirt when I didn't please him with the reaction he wanted. "Caaarrrttteerr! You're no fun! Why won't you be scared?!" He was whining. I simply gave him a blank look and returned my gaze to the movie. I knew all along that the only reason he did this was because he got "High" off of my fear. So, I decided to put up a front of bravery so he would leave me alone. On the inside, I was petrified, but he will never know that. He threw his knife into the wall and slammed his fist into the glass window. I shot up and ran t the window.
        "AW MAN! C'mon! My mom just bought those, you prick!" I shouted at him. A look of bewilderment crossed his whit face. It was quickly replaced with anger. "I'm sorry Carter. Do you want me to put you to sleep so you don't have to worry about it?!" He cackled and waited for my screams of terror. I just stood there and crossed my arms. "No bitch. I want you to fucking leave me alone! You're a fucking psycho freak with nothing better to do then stalk people." I was now enraged. I shoved him back and his eyes widened with fear. "I'm so fucking sick of you creeping around, trying to scare me! If you want to kill me, just fucking do it you pussy! God, i'd rather have dying chickens droning in my ears!'' I felt the veins sticking out of my neck. My hands were crunched in tight fists. My nails cut into my palms, drawing blood. Jeff stepped back, a blank expression played on his face. He turned around to leave. I smiled triumphantly and turned to walk to the couch.
        Suddenly, I was shoved violently to a wall. I huffed as the breath knocked out of me. "Too bad I like a good fight huh? HEHEHEHEHE!" He leaned close to my face. "I'm going to make you pay for those mean mean words Carter." His voice was low and threatening. God, why does this turn me on so much!?  His face was just inches from mine. His warm breath splashed over my face. His intense gaze making me squirm. He pulled my closer to his face.

"Go To Sleep. you're going to need it before I begin the game. HEHEHEH!" I felt a sharp pain in my head. Blackness surrounded me.        
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment