Chapter 17: I'm What!?

I gasped and my eyes shot open. My heavy breathing slowed as I took in my surroundings. I was in a pale green room on a bed. There was a window and a night stand next to the bed. That's it. "Wow. Boring much." I scoffed. A pain grazed my stomach and I flinched. I pulled up my ripped shit and gasped. My stomach was stitched (lawl) up and a scar was already forming. "Holy fuck. Can I fix myself?" I asked out loud.
       "No stupid. I cleaned you up." A slightly familiar voice echoed through the room. I grabbed for my knife and furrowed my brows. My knife was missing. I sprung off the bed, panicked. "Alright dude. You can mess with my clothes and my body, but not my fucking knife." I snarled. Laughter came from the bak corner of the room. I spun around to see someone emerging from the   shadows. A sigh escaped my lips.
       "Jack, don't fucking scare me like that dude!" He laughed at my relieved expression and handed me my knife. I smiled widely and stroked it's stained metal. Then, the memories flooded back and my smile was replaced by a flat line. "Where's Jeff?" I asked quietly. Jack pulled his hood off to reveal messy brown hair. "I don't know." My grip on my knife tightened as my jaw clenched. "What? He could be dead!" I shouted. Eyeless sighed and ran a slender hand through his hair. "No, Jeff can't die that easily." I scoffed. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jack laughed and faced me. "Just relax, okay? You're still very weak from losing-" I jumped at him, knife ready. "I did not lose! I had Jeff, bleeding to death as I-" He cut me off. "No, you idiot. You lost a lot of blood." I felt my cheeks heat as he guided my to the bed. "Now, sit."
     I did as commanded and he walked towards the door. "Hey wait! Where are you going?" I saw him rub his neck. "To get you some food. You're hungry, are you not?" My stomach suddenly felt empty and I nodded. When he clicked the door shut, I stood and walked over to the dresser. I opened the top drawer and smiled when I saw clothes. I pulled out a black pull over hoodie and some shorts. I took off my ripped clothes and looked at my body. "Well, damn." Some of my stitches were ripped out, I had scars all over and a ton of bruises. I looked down at my chest and groaned. "Looks like I need to go bra shopping." My chest had most apparently grown. I heard someone clear their throat and I spun around, knife ready.
       Jack was standing there, tray of food in hand. "What?" I asked, causally. "Well, when I left, you had clothes on. When I come back, your half naked, poking your tits. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you wanted to fuck." My eyes widened and I quickly slipped on the new clothes. "Erh, my bad. I just needed new clothes. And besides, you're probably too young or too old for me." He set the tray on the bed and faced me with crossed arms. "Not necessarily." My gaze flicked to his, an amused smile playing on my lips. "Oh? How old are you then?" He walked over towards me and I gulped. He stood about 7 inches taller then me and weirdly enough, smelt great. He looked down at me. "How old are you?" He asked, serious. I bit my lip and looked up at him.
       "I'm 17."(Right?) He laughed and nodded. "Yep. I'm only 18. Not much older then you." I gazed at him in wonder. "Really? Well, I never could tell. You wear a mask." He was quiet for a second. "One day, I'll show you what I really look like." I nodded and walked past him, straight for the food. "So, why did Jane and I fall for Jeff?" I asked as I plopped down on the bed. I grabbed a piece of cheese and nibbled. "What is your full name?" He asked. My brows furrowed and I swallowed. "Carter Jane Lexis. Why?" He faced me and answered. "You're linked to Jane." I spit out my grape.
        "What? No way! She's a whore!" He chuckled. "Maybe so, but you were a version of Jane." I stared at my hands. "So, a clone?" He shook his head. "No no. See, when Creep choses a new CP, that CP and a human is born. It's very rare that a CP's human twin turns into a CP them self." I ran a hand through my hair. "Wait, so I have a twin now?" He nodded. "Jeff had one. He found him, and killed him." My jaw dropped. "Why would he do that!?" Anger bubbled inside me. "Ever wonder why Jane is such a weak CP?" I nodded. "She was supposed to kill you, but when Jeff heard about you, he went first, so he could get even stronger. You see, if we kill our twin and other CP twins, we get stronger at what we do." Realization smacked me in the face.
        "Where's Jane?" I shrugged. "I'm not sure, why?" I faced him and shoved my knife into my boot. "Because shes going after my twin."


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment