Chapter 7: You....You do?

 I stuttered and backed up. He stood from the couch with a confused expression on his face. I felt my cheeks burning and I looked at my shoes, which were suddenly very interesting. "I-I'm sorry." I just bearly chocked out. I fiddled my hands and bit my lip. Thoughts of kissing him flashed through my mind.  He tastes.......surprisingly good. I figured that since his smiled was so ripped and bloodied, that he tasted blood all day. his lips were so warm and soft. FUCK! He's going to fucking kill me. I just HAD to kiss him and ruin my plan. Smooth Carter, really fucking smooth!
        I growled and mentally slapped myself. Why did I do that!?  I heard footsteps coming towards me. my cheeks flared and I sucked in a breath. I felt to hands land on my waist. I trembled with fear and swallowed back the tears that threatened to come. "Carter." I felt his hand move to cup my chin. He pulled my head up. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Open your eyes." his voice was smooth and...gentle. I shook my head and bit my lip.
        "Please, open your eyes beautiful." My eyes shot open and met his gorgeous blue ones. "What did you call me?" I whispered. He bit his lip and turned a little pink. I had to hold back a giggle. He rubbed his neck and laughed nervously. "Jeff.." I said lowly. His gaze met mine and he tucked a piece of my purple hair behind my ear. "I called you...beautiful." He said into my ear. I blushed and looked down, smiling a bit.  What if this is a set up? What if he's going to play me and kill me when I get attached?  
        My eyes began to water again and I pulled away from his grasp. "Carter..?" His voice sounded pained. I met his gaze and the tears flooded down my cheeks. Concern exploded over his face. "Carter?" His voice more urgent now. He reached for me but I bolted out the front door. It was the middle of the night and I had no idea where the hell I was running too. The tears were blurring my vision so I was more stumbling the running. I heard footsteps and pushed harder. My legs were burning and my lungs were ablaze.
        I didn't see the hole in the grass so my foot got caught and I slammed into the ground on my arm. A horrible pain was shooting up and down my probably broken arm. I stood and clutched my arm. No sense in running now. Tears were streaming down my face at the fact that my arm was KILLING me and because I knew he was behind me. I shuffled my feet and stared through the darkness at them. I felt arms wind around my waist. I froze and gasped for breath. "Please, just let me explain." I stayed still for a moment but then nodded my head. He slid my hand in his and tugged me back to the house. He brought me over to the couch and gestured for me to sit. I sat criss-cross applesauce on the ground. He chuckled and ran a hand through his raven hair.
        "Ok. Well, originally I was my plan to kill you." He  cringed  and continued on. "I had been watching you for a year and a half, waiting for the right moment to strike. I did and triggered your fear, which helps me survive. Anyway, so after I-I....murdered...your parent I got you alone and began to torture you. The only reason i kidnapped you is because I couldn't let you know. I couldn't let you know that..." He trailed off, staring into my eyes. I saw regret flash across his face. I stood and walked up to him. "That what?" I whispered.
        Our faces were an inch apart. I felt his warm breath on my cheeks. He cupped my face in his hands. "That I am insanely in love with you." My breath hitched as he slammed my lips to his. I was shocked at first, but eventually melted into the kiss. His lips were urgent, but gentle. His grip on my arms was like iron clamps on a steel bar, like he was afraid that if he let go, I would slip away. My stomach swirled with butterflies. I tangled my hands in his hair and pressed his body against mine. I felt him smile(even more) into the kiss. He pulled away and stared into my green eyes. " God, I love you so damn much, it hurts ." He pressed his forehead to mine. I bit my lip before saying, "I love you too." I brushed my hand across his cheek and intertwined my other hand in his.

"You know,  my love for you is different, insane almost ."
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment