Chapter 6: Unbelieveable

My eyes fluttered open. I yawned and stretched groggily.  WAIT! I'm ALIVE?! No no no no no! I sliced my wrists!  I shoved my wrists up to meet my face. Bandages covered my arms. I gasped and looked around. "How did I get in my room? Was this all a dream?!" I shot up and ran to my mirror. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my tangled hair. I set it down gently and creeped to the door. "Mom? Dad?" I called out in the hallway. Nothing. But also, no Jeff. A real genuine smile appeared on my face. I sprinted downstairs and into the living room. I skidded to a stop as my smile faded.   Oh god, please tell me I'm seeing things!
         I tip-toed to the couch. Sleeping soundly with a wet rag over his eyes, was Jeff. I quickly and lightly poked his face. I umped back. Yup, he was real. And THANK GOD he didn't wake up. I was shaking in fear and pacing. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. MY. LIFE. MAN!  My fear was quickly replaced with anger and excitement. Like a child in a toy store.
        I started to laugh as I reached for his knife.  Maybe I could kill him. then this whole thing would be OVER.  I giggled as I slid my finger along the blade. "Go To Sleep Jeff." I whispered. I brought the knife up to his neck and my smile faded. What the hell? I shouldn't be feeling guilt! I should be happy!   I shook my head and pushed it deeper. The feeling just grew larger and I screamed in frustration. I chucked the knife across the room and backed up to the wall. My back slid down and I cried into my hands.
        I knew why I was feeling this way. I felt this way then ENTIRE time. Even after everything that bastard put me through. I looked up from my hands at the sleeping Jeff. " Why am I so in love with you ?" I wanted to kill him but yet lay in his arms. To rip him limb from limb, but yet kiss his crazy smile. I ripped at my hair as I tapped my foot.  What the FUCK am I supposed to do when that bastard wakes up?  I suddenly realized that, I didn't have to kill myself to be free. Jeff will eventually get bored with me and leave. Don't the creepypastas (I researched him, remember?) have their own world? He will go back and I will leave the god damn country. All I have to do for know is deal with his torture.
         I sighed and stood. Wiping my tears, I made my way to the basement. I turned to face him. Suddenly an overwhelming feeling came over me. I walked to his side and knelt next to him. "I really hope you don't wake up after I do this." My heart was racing and my blood was pumping. I bit my lip and brushed his jet black hair out of his face. My fingers lingered on his cheek. I traced his wild smile with my fingertips. "You ARE beautiful." I whispered in his ear.
        I closed my eyes and felt my lips connect with his. My heart swelled with love. My stomach-flies (Haha) were going insane. I pulled back, a smile playing on my lips. I opened my eyes and was met with striking blue eyes. My eyes widened and I sprung back. One thought running through my mind,

Well, fuck.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment