Chapter 1: I'm Being Followed.....

I was walking home as usual after school. The autumn air was crispy and the wind nipped at my bare shoulders. The orange leaves crinkled under my black, studded boots. The tips of my fingers were numb and I shoved them into my pockets. My band t-shirt whipped around me. A loud bus full of teenagers sped past. I snickered. I found the school bus full of assholes and smells like fish. Not pleasant.
         I ran a hand through my white hair and huffed as I stepped into a puddle. I shook off the water and licked my dry lips.  My headphones were playing Asking Alexandria in my ears. I hummed along to "Breathless" as I strode along the damp sidewalk.  Click. Click. Click.  The Sound of my belt chains smacking against my jeans was annoying. I snatched the chains and shoved them into my front pocket. The music suddenly stopped. My eyebrows furrowed as I pulled my phone from my back pocket. Dead. I let out and exasperated sigh as I shoved my headphones into my hoodie pocket.  Why me?  I know I was being overly dramatic but I love my music. Music is my life.
        After about an hour, I slightly regretted not taking the bus. I mean, my school was an hour away, by car.  Why am I such an idiot?!  I screamed in my head. Suddenly, I heard a tree branch snap from behind me. I whirled around to see nothing. I squinted but I still didn't see anything out of the ordinary.  Wow, great job Carter. You're going fucking insane!  I silently laughed to myself.  Wouldn't that be fun? I could harm/kill/abuse people and get off scoot free! Oh lord, I AM going insane! 
        I sighed in frustration as I realized how dark it had gotten. I continued walking until I heard the slight patter of footsteps from behind. Pat. Pat. Pat.  I spun around. Nothing. "Hey, if anyone is following me, fuck off!" I griped.  Fucking stalkers!  I scratched my arm and hiked my bag further up my shoulder. I defiantly DO NOT want to be raped. I shuddered.  Pat. Pat. Pat.  I ignored the noise and picked up my pace.  He. He. He. He.  My eyes widened.  So I AM being followed. 
         I bit my lip and walked on. He! He! He! He! He!  It was closer now. I felt a shudder run through my body. My stomach clenched and I bit my lip harder. I felt warm liquid splash onto my tongue. I brought my hand up to my lip and looked. It was bleeding.  HE! HE! HE! CARTER!  I jumped and took off running. I didn't  DARE  look back. I blinked away the tears the threatened to spill. I remembered that I had tucked my switch blade into my boot just in case. I slowed down and took a long breath.
         Caaaaarrrrrrtttterrrr!  The voice was taunting me now. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. Silent tears were falling down my face. Two hands grabbed my waist. "Carter, I know you hear me. Why won't you look at my beautiful face? HEHEHEHE!" The voice was low, and deep. If I wasn't about to be raped or killed by a psycho, I would think that it was hot. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I quickly and as subtly grabbed my switch and tucked it into my hoodie sleeve. "Won't you face me so I can make you beautiful too?!" I spun around and slammed my switch into his side 3 times and bolted. I heard him cry out in pain. Then something creepy happened.
He Laughed.
"Don't worry! I'll find you! Then I will make you  GO TO SLEEP!  HEHAHEHAHEHAHEAHEHEH!" I kept running until I reached my house. I closed my blade and shoved it into my boot. I slammed open the front door and bolted to my room. I through my bag to the ground and laid on my bed. I snatched my blancket from the ground and wrapped myself into it. My tears were shooting out like rivers. There was only one thing that kept running through my fucked up mind.
His Smile.


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment