Chapter 4: Let The Games Begin

 I woke up with a horrible pounding in my head. I sat up and looked around. I was in my basement.  What the fuck?  I tried to stand but was restrained by a rope tied to my wait. I furrowed my eyebrows. "How the hell did I miss that?!" I mentally smacked myself. I heard the basement open and then slam shut. As I expected, Jeff came stomping down the stairs. His smile widened when he saw that I was awake. I backed up to the wall as he walked closer. He knelt down to meet my eye level.
        "Morning Carter. Have a nice sleep? Too bad it didn't last as long as I had hoped." He snicked and pulled his knife from his pocket. He grabbed my arm and pressed the knife to it. I tried to maintain a straight face as he sliced open my arm. Blood rushed out and dripped to the floor. His eyes lit up with excitement. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. "I know you're in pain Carter. I can see it in your eyes." He whispered. His nose brushed against my cheek. I have never been more terrified in my entire life. He pulled away and looked at my arm. He quickly sliced it again. I let out a cry of pain. He laughed wildly. The, he did the most disgusting thing I could ever imagine.

He licked my arm clean of blood.

        If he was a normal person and it wasn't blood, I would think that was incredibly sexy. But, he wasn't. he was a crazy psychopathic killer. I watched him take off his hoodie to clean his knife. I had to stifle a gasp as I caught a glimpse of his stomach. It was lined with abs. As he tugged off his hoodie, his biceps flexed and he shook out his black hair. I bit my lip and gabbed my arm.  Holy lord baby Jesus. He is sexy as fuck. Why does he have to be a murder?  I winched at the pain as I grabbed my arm. Tears brimmed my eyes. I scanned my surroundings, looking for something to clean and wrap my wound. I saw a water bottle and an old shirt about a foot away.
         Why do I have to be strapped to this fucking wall!  I growled loudly. I guess Jeff heard me, because he looked over. I quickly looked down at my arm, my cheeks turning a bright red. I coughed awkwardly and heard footsteps approaching. I squeezed my eyes shut. I suddenly a hand cup my chin and gently tug up. Tears poured down my cheeks as I bit my lip. "Carter." His voice was low  and.......gentle. "Carter, look at me."I opened my eyes in fear of getting hurt further.
        My green eyes met two  gorgeous  blue ones. I bit my lip harder, drawing blood to pool in my mouth. He brushed hair out of my face and suddenly a sharp pain filled my leg. A scream sounded through the room.I looked down to see a knife sticking out of my leg. My vision blurred as Jeff yanked out the knife and cackled.  FUCK! FUCK! Just kill me now. Please end it now!  I pleaded in my head. He snatched up his hoodie and pulled it over his head. "Told you I was going t make you pay." He growled and raced up stairs, slamming the door behind him.
        I looked over to the water and shirt. I reached out my arm and managed to grasp the fabric of the shirt. I used my feet to pick up the water. My leg and arm was throbbing in blinding pain. I clenched my fist tightly and I poured a small amount of water onto my arm. I cried out at the pain. I cleaned around the wound with the shirt. Ripping a piece of the shirt off, I wrapped it around my arm and tucked the remaining cloth underneath. I ripped mt jeans open a bit more and repeated the process. I dumped the remains of the water unto my bloody hands and chucked the empty bottle across the room. I huffed and slouched against the wall.  Why can't he just kill me already!? He doesn't torture any of his other victims. Why am I any different?! 
        My tears were flowing like rivers until I remembered I had my phone and headphones. I tugged them out f my back pocket and clicked on my phone. No service. I sighed and popped in my headphones. "Savior - Black veil Brides" was playing. My tears subsided as I hummed along. I began singing. Singing brought me comfort. I started the song over.

I never ment to be the one,
who kept you from the dark.
But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are....

So hear my voice remind not to bleed.
Im here! Savoir will be there,
when you are feeling alone. Oh.
A savoir for all you do,
so live freely without...

I sang it over and over untill I was drifting to sleep. The last thing I heard was a beautiful voice singing,

When I hear you cries, praying for life, I will be there...



Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment