Chapter 2: I'm losing faith, and my mind.

 It's been about a week since my...encounter. I haven't been the same mentally. It all started that night, the same day as the incident.

        I was getting changed for bed, still shaken up. My window was wide open, because the smell of rain and the wind calmed me. I had to wash the stains of my make-up off my face, so I went to the bathroom. I took out my contacts and hopped in to the shower. I let the hot water scorch my body. The burning was oddly comforting. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself and dressed. I trudged to my room and flipped on the light. I screamed and stumbled back in fright.
        There in front of me stood  Him.  I stuttered and tried to process what was happening. "Aw Carter. Did you miss me? HEHEHEHEHE! I just came to put you to sleep!" I screeched and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I stood back, wide eyed staring at the door. My breathing hitched in my throat when a  horrid  realization struck me in the face.  I'm home, ALONE.  Tears sprung to my eyes as I ripped open the cabinet under the sink. Rummaging through it, my finger grazed a sharp object. I yelped as my finger sliced open. I pulled back and looked at my finger. Blood ran down my hand and eventually my arm. I swore under my breath and jumped into the bathtub. A slam dragged me from my thoughts as my eyes widened.  Oh my god. He's coming after me. Please god, don't break down the door.
        I pulled down my sleeve and made a sharp, quick, slice down my arm. The razor didn't make such as a scratch. I kept ripping at my flesh, trying to summon blood. I screamed in anguish and threw my razor. Another bang followed by maniacal laughter ran out. I burrowed deeper into the tub as tears leaked down my face. My eyes began to droop and I shot up.  DO. NOT, FALL, ASLEEP.  I stayed alert as I slowly lowered my back against the tub wall. My eyes began to close again about 20 minuted later, but I didn't fight it. I slipped into a dark, scary sleep.

When I woke up from that the next day, and checked every inch of the house. Not a single clue as to if he was really was there. My imagination was taking over. Or maybe, He was there. Was he doing this to get a reaction out of me? I became so infactuated that I had to research what I knew. "Large smile, white hoodie, knife." popped up in big, blue, beckoning letters:

Jeff The Killer

I clicked it and read it. As I continued reading, my fear grew larger. The description fit all too well. Was Jeff The Killer after me? The scariest part was how I was feeling. I was terrified but yet so intrigued. I also felt an astounding amount of sexuality towards him.  I 'm fucking attracted to a killer who wants my blood.

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment