Chapter 5: What? I Thought You Wanted This..?

 I shot up when I heard a bang. I sight and smoothed down my crazy hair. I knew what was coming next. Jeff strode down the stair and came face to face with me. "Good morning, bitch. I hope you're sleep was lovely. You won't be sleeping for a LONG time after I'm done with you." He laughed and pulled out his knife. " I'm going to start making you beautiful like me!" My eyes widened at he grabbed my chin.  He pulled my face towards his. "You need a nice pretty smile." He put the point of the knife in my mouth. Tears brimmed my eyes.
           "Please...no." I whispered. Regret flashed across his face, but was quickly replace with a sickening grin. "Smile, my dear." He ripped the knife across my cheek. I cried out and fell to the floor with a thud.  Oh my god. He cut open my cheek. Oh god. Oh god. I'm hideous. Oh kill me now!  I held my bleeding cheek and watched him stand and back away, his large smile widening. "Almost there. I'll finish tomorrow. Beauty is pain after all." He laughed and turned around and skipped up the stairs like the crazy 5 year old he was.
        I un-wrapped my arm and held it to my cheek. I shifted my leg and felt something in my boot. My eyes widened. I pulled out my knife from my boot and glanced it over.  I can end this! I can make it all be over! I'll make his job easier!  I rolled up my sleeve and held the cold blade against my skin. Here goes nothing..

Jeff's P.O.V

        I plopped on the couch and wiped her fresh blood off my knife. I sighed and ripped off my hoodie. I ran a hand through my black hair. I got that weird feeling I haven't felt since I heard Liu was coming home. What was it called? Oh yeah..... love.  I growled and threw my knife to the ground.  Dammit Carter! Why do you make me feel so..so...weak!?  I screamed and grabbed my hair in my fist. Why did I have to love her so much!? She probably hates me. I would hate me too! I killed her mom and dad. Hell, I was even the one who told Slendy about her sister. At first I was going to kill her, but then I watched her. I saw how sweet she was, how innocent she was. I hurt her so my rep. isn't ruined and she doesn't love me. I don't want her to love me. She'll just hurt herself.
        My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud coming from the basement. I swore under my breath. I snatched up my knife from the floor and ran downstairs. I reached the bottom and nearly died at the sight. Laying in a pool of her own blood, was Carter. I cried out and rushed to her side. I cradled her in my arms. Scanning her face, I brushed a piece of her white hair back. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a knife in her hand. I looked and gasped. She had slices down her arm.  She did this, on purpose? Because of me..?
        I felt the tears run down my pale cheeks for the first time since Liu went to JDC. I didn't care. "God, why am I so in love with you ?" I mumbled, while I put my face in her hair. I felt her hand twitch and my eyes widened. I put my ear on her chest and smiled when I heard a light thump. I carried her up the stairs to her room. I gently placed her on the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I grabbed bandages and alcohol. I raced back and began to treat her wounds.
        I sighed and threw away the bloodied rags and slumped against her wall, watching her. Call me creepy, but I loved watching her sleep. She was so peaceful. I hate making her cry. I cringed and mentally tackled myself. I got up and crossed to her bed. I kissed her forehead and sat at her desk.

" Please wake up, beautiful......"

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment